Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Help Me Fellow Hip Fans!
#1

I've never bought the first in line tickets before and I'm not exactly clear on where you get this password that you need to give ticketmaster. If anyone could tell me where on <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com">www.thehip.com</a><!-- w --> I will be able to find this password I'd appreciate it.

Does it just appear under the show its for or something?
Reply
#2

MCG Wrote:I've never bought the first in line tickets before and I'm not exactly clear on where you get this password that you need to give ticketmaster. If anyone could tell me where on <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com">www.thehip.com</a><!-- w --> I will be able to find this password I'd appreciate it.

Does it just appear under the show its for or something?

Yo, so here's what you do.

Go to the site.
log in.
It will show you user name once this is done.

A link will appear on the home page to take you to the show listings.
Under each show, will be the information you need.

MAv.
Reply
#3

Yo, so here's what you do.

Go to the site.
log in.
It will show you user name once this is done.

A link will appear on the home page to take you to the show listings.
Under each show, will be the information you need.

MAv.[/quote]

Thank you! I can hardly wait for tomorrow morning!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)