Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tickets and a Jersey for Calgary
#1

Anyone seen this Jersey before?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://calgary.craigslist.org/tix/223305088.html">http://calgary.craigslist.org/tix/223305088.html</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#2

aaronck Wrote:Anyone seen this Jersey before?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://calgary.craigslist.org/tix/223305088.html">http://calgary.craigslist.org/tix/223305088.html</a><!-- m -->

Ya, they came out with those around the Henhouse days, I was lucky enough to get one at ARA 97.....

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#3

I have one as well. It's my "bumming around the house" wear...

Rory
Halifax
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)