Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Great Interview and Album Stream
#1

On Iceberg: here's the complete album streamed intertwined with an interview and comentary by Cath Thompson. She does an amzing job and is a real treat to watch in action. It's a great listen.

http://www.icebergradio.com/thetragicallyhip
Reply
#2

Sounds good so far, just started!

Thanks MAv.

Iceberg Radio Rocks!
Reply
#3

So Bob Rock is responsible for the repeating lyrics! HA, I've gotten to the bottom of it.! Smile Smile
Reply
#4

That's pretty damn cool about Dr. Feelgood.
Reply
#5

good stuff

thanks for the link
Reply
#6

Pretty cool.
Reply
#7

that was really interesting and informative. Refreshing change from alot of the typical radio station interviews done lately, i.e. the one with Bookie. Its amazing how much better an interview can be when the interviewer does a little research and actually knows a thing or two about the band.
Reply
#8

This was a good listen. Sounds like the Hip truely enjoyed their experience with Bob Rock!
Reply
#9

I'm going to feel like an idiot I bet after I get my answer, but it won't work for me. It says I'm missing a plugin but won't tell me which I'm missing. Help?
Reply
#10

Enjoyed this alot. Thanks for the link.
Reply
#11

capped and will torrent soon
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)