Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UK/Euro World Container release?
#1

Is this going to be released over here in the near future? Best I can find it is on import at amazon for £17.99 which is over $30 US. :?
Now I don't mind paying this to get hold of the CD but I know there's more than a few of the not quite so keen fans who will not pay out that kind of money for it.

Andy
Reply
#2

I'm not aware of them actually announcing a UK release date... the ones on Amazoin are almost certainly imports.

Come say hi on twitter @MattMerritt
Reply
#3

I can't see a specfic UK/Europe release happening sadly, Andy. Sad It's gonna have to be an import for me.
Reply
#4

Would any you nice US types/Canadians be willing to buy a couple of copies and mail them over to us? This would work out a LOT cheaper than getting it on import and we'd probably get it quicker.

What I've done in the past with this kind of thing is send $ cash in the post to cover costs and if you mail it without the jewel case it's cheap to post.

Any takers please PM me and we'll sort something out?

Cheers
Andy
Reply
#5

Backing up Zenith (hello Ben, it's just dawned on me that we're linked on myspace), I'll go for an import most likely, unless they decide to spontaneously return to the UK to tour the album, in which case I'll get a copy at the gig (I know thats not gonna happen...)

Come say hi on twitter @MattMerritt
Reply
#6

I payed about 35 US for it and I don't regret a penny of it. Just cave in and buy it.
Reply
#7

World Container is for sale in the Netherlands for appr. 19,00 Euro.
Because it is import it will be more expensive than in Canada.
I am hell jealous on all you Canadians who can get everything so easily. I'd better go and live in your country.
We do miss a lot of great concerts and a trip for 1 or 2 concerts is almost out of reach for just an ordinary guy like me with a family to feed.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)