Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2006 Recording - Hipbase Radio Premiere
#1

At 12:05am (Atlantic time), a 2006 show will be played (and looped) in its entirety. Pre-broadcast to start at midnight.

Happy World Container Day.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#2

oh i so hope its the charlottowne one
Reply
#3

Pre-Broadcast On Now
Click the link in my signature.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#4

not working..keeps cutting in and out
Reply
#5

how would i go about listening to this its been a while since ive been around here.
Reply
#6

iTunes or Winamp works.
As for the cutting in and out... I really don't have a solution :what
Try different settings and programs.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#7

um, what the hell...is that BNL?
Reply
#8

it's a great tune
Reply
#9

haha OH YES IT IS PEI OH TANKS SEAN THANKS THANKS!!!
Reply
#10

Started off with some BNL, but just started rockin the Charlottetown Show

Great job Sean
Reply
#11

Bigtime cutting out...it's not buffering enough, if that's the correct teminology. It's not my settings either, I've listened to your show with no problems before.
Reply
#12

Billy Wrote:Bigtime cutting out...it's not buffering enough, if that's the correct teminology. It's not my settings either, I've listened to your show with no problems before.
I honestly have no clue... I'm not doing anything differently than what I normally do. I'll have to ask Lance, but unfortunately I think its just luck of the draw.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#13

it's working fine for me (lov'n oceans btw) if you can change the buffer settings, try setting it to buffer for a longer time before it tries to play it... i dunno...
Reply
#14

Billy Wrote:Bigtime cutting out...it's not buffering enough, if that's the correct teminology. It's not my settings either, I've listened to your show with no problems before.


exactly..tonite just ain't happening for me...shitty...
Reply
#15

what a perfect way to lead in to a very exciting day to come....world container baby. oceans sounded great live.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)