Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Salmon Fest recordings
#1

I noticed that the last few SOTDs are from Salmon Fest, so I guess that means it was recorded in full!

Does anyone have it? If there's only one Hip bootleg I could have, it's this one because it was my first Hip show and, by FAR, the greatest show I've ever seen. I would be forever grateful if someone offered a B+P!

Thanks!
Reply
#2

It was posted to the old tracker... check and see if someone will post it again.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://bt.hipfans.com">http://bt.hipfans.com</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#3

I didn't know Salmon Festival was available. I knew the Magnetic Hill show was torrented.

Someone PM me if they have it.

Thanks,
Jamie
Reply
#4

Perhaps I am mistaken... I'll check my files when I get home from work.
Reply
#5

i dont remember salmon fest being torrented either
Reply
#6

it would be sweet if this surfaced someday!!
Reply
#7

Perhaps I could torrent the audio from the video that MAv posted?
I have some stuff from this on my external, and this is the tracklist:

2005-07-16
Salmon Festival
Grand Falls, Newfoundland

01. The Dire Wolf (Soundcheck)
02. Springtime In Vienna (Gord Dolo - Hotel)
03. Salmon Jam
04. Ahead By A Century
05. Poets
06. No Threat

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#8

sean.bonner Wrote:Perhaps I could torrent the audio from the video that MAv posted?
I have some stuff from this on my external, and this is the tracklist:

2005-07-16
Salmon Festival
Grand Falls, Newfoundland

01. The Dire Wolf (Soundcheck)
02. Springtime In Vienna (Gord Dolo - Hotel)
03. Salmon Jam
04. Ahead By A Century
05. Poets
06. No Threat

was the from the flash video they posted a little while after the show?
Reply
#9

burger Wrote:was the from the flash video they posted a little while after the show?
Yes.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#10

i've actually got the .flv here somewhere.......i was kinda hoping for the full recording to surface...maybe someday

thanks for the response all the same!

this seems like an awesome place, i can't believe it took me so long to sign up
Reply
#11

sean.bonner Wrote:Perhaps I could torrent the audio from the video that MAv posted?
I have some stuff from this on my external, and this is the tracklist:

2005-07-16
Salmon Festival
Grand Falls, Newfoundland

01. The Dire Wolf (Soundcheck)
02. Springtime In Vienna (Gord Dolo - Hotel)
03. Salmon Jam
04. Ahead By A Century
05. Poets
06. No Threat

Sean, I think somebody tried that after MAv originally posted it, and he got a bit upset (I think it was the version of No Threat that was put up).

Might want to double check with MAv that it's okay before doing so.

http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t...=song+week
Reply
#12

Yeah, but I think that is from when No Threat was yet to be released. I'll still check though, I'll send off a pm tomorrow.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#13

sean.bonner Wrote:Yeah, but I think that is from when No Threat was yet to be released. I'll still check though, I'll send off a pm tomorrow.

Salmon Fest '05 was the world premiere of No Threat, and then released on Yer Favourites later that fall
Reply
#14

Well I have been hunting for that grand falls video MAv posted over three years ago and I have gotten to this loose end... Does anyone still hold a copy of this video? I have checked the tracker and cant find it up there.
Reply
#15

The video is back up:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/video/">http://www.thehip.com/video/</a><!-- m -->

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)