Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gord Ideacity show on today
#1

expressvu says at 11:30 am et today (Wed) that it's Gord and Adam Cohen on Ideacity.
Reply
#2

I'm watching it now. Did anyone get that line he said about "a country is only as good as it's contribution to the world"? I realized that it was an amazing quote right after it was ofver, and byt he time I found a pen and paper, it was too late and I forgot the end of it.
Reply
#3

That was really cool...some words on the world and Canada's place in it...some interesting thoughts indeed. Played Goodnight Josephine on electric and 11th Fret on acoustic too...They EASILY could have had a half hour on Gord...he had the crowd howling too. I imagine that is similar to what his upcoming solo shows might be like....a MUST see for sure if you're able.
Reply
#4

Naga Wrote:Did anyone get that line he said about "a country is only as good as it's contribution to the world"? I realized that it was an amazing quote right after it was ofver, and byt he time I found a pen and paper, it was too late and I forgot the end of it.

"and if we're any good at all, it's for what we've done for mankind"

I think that was it...close to that anyway
Reply
#5

Is there a repeat broadcast? Did anyone record this?

(8 more till 4000)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)