Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tragically Hip Stereo Equipment Shirt
#1

I'm looking for this shirt that I found on ebay, but it was X-large. Now i can't find it and I dont care if its large or XX-Large. Ill describe it, I have a picture. It is a blue shirt with a orange guy with speakers on with a white grid surrounding the guy. The back is a Speaker headphone take apart, with the words below it "For use with Home Stereo Equipment". Thanks alot. And if you know what Im talking about, can anyone give me some places to find it?



FRONT

[Image: e3_1.jpg]

BACK

[Image: 5f_1.jpg]
Reply
#2

I remember seeing that shirt for sale at ACC show in 1999 or 2000 and I really wish that I hd purchased one.

I'll take a medium or large if one turns up.
Reply
#3

chris Wrote:I remember seeing that shirt for sale at ACC show in 1999 or 2000 and I really wish that I hd purchased one.

I'll take a medium or large if one turns up.

sure you dont want an extra small, sailor?

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#4

My favorite shirt...

Rory
Halifax
Reply
#5

LizardKing51 Wrote:
chris Wrote:I remember seeing that shirt for sale at ACC show in 1999 or 2000 and I really wish that I hd purchased one.

I'll take a medium or large if one turns up.

sure you dont want an extra small sailor?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply
#6

LizardKing51 Wrote:
chris Wrote:I remember seeing that shirt for sale at ACC show in 1999 or 2000 and I really wish that I hd purchased one.

I'll take a medium or large if one turns up.

sure you dont want an extra small sailor?
Ummmm...... no. Why would I want an extra small sailor? For that matter, why would I want a regular sized sailor? Or a sailor of any size?

DSI is the one with the midget fetish, not me.
Reply
#7

I still wear that shirt!! i'm sure it was earlier than '99 though..at least it looks like it, but i may have just worn it waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too much
Reply
#8

I bought that shirt in April '99 when I saw the Hip play at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles, promoting Phantom Power.

One of my favourite shirts to date :thumb:
Reply
#9

I have that one as well.
Reply
#10

does anybody have, or has anybody seen the white shirt with the rearranged Phantom Power album cover...it says things like erect, fast erect, and weird shit like that?

and then on the back it has the phantom power lightning bolt symbol?

i had that shirt, and then it ripped (badly) on a nail, and i think my mom shot it in the garbage Sad....


I want a new one! lol! or a used one that's in good shape...XL...L would do in a pinch...
Reply
#11

wpghipfan Wrote:My favorite shirt...

Rory
Halifax

nope, that WAS your favorite shirt...it's MY favorite shirt now!!! :mrgreen: Tongue
Reply
#12

LizardKing51 Wrote:
chris Wrote:I remember seeing that shirt for sale at ACC show in 1999 or 2000 and I really wish that I hd purchased one.

I'll take a medium or large if one turns up.

sure you dont want an extra small, sailor?

I laughed so hard at that one I actually made a noise like a pig (the snorting, not the squealing, I do that for totally different reasons which I am not going to go into here....anyhoo)

This is one of the reasons I love this forum..

D

Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently
Reply
#13

Detrious, I love the fact that your baby countdown is represented by eggs hatching. Will the child be a bird or a reptile?

Kidding, of course!

-Jenna
Reply
#14

Well, everyone is telling me they have it, but no one is telling me where I can find it. What to do, what to do.
Reply
#15

Jenna_Bird Wrote:Detrious, I love the fact that your baby countdown is represented by eggs hatching. Will the child be a bird or a reptile?

Kidding, of course!

-Jenna

Well after what we saw on the last scan, it is safe to say (using what I think is a mainly UK term) that the baby will, in fact, be a 'bird'

And Maelstromxr, I would also love to know where to get the shirts, but I think you are going to have to resign yourself to regular chacks of ebay, as they are most likley discontinued.

D

Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)