Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

In one hour, Tom Waits tickets go on sale..
#1

I need vibes..
I can't stop pressing F5

:jump :jump :jump :jump
Reply
#2

Esthete and I will be at the Louisville show!!

:jump :jump :jump :jump

-Jenna
Reply
#3

How'd you do?

Jenna & I got some Tix for Louisville....

:jump

A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, methinks.....

Not made any easier by Dickitbastard, who allowed by 2nd-row Balcony seats for Detroit to fall through because it wouldn't allow me to select my stored creditcards and when i entered them manually, it wouldn't accept because "card already stored".

:rambo:
Reply
#4

TOTALLY SHUT OUT






(but an old boyfriend called and said he'd bring me)

:blush

And yes, it was because of DicketBastards crappy system.. :rambo:
Reply
#5

*cue "Old Boyfriends"*

Oddly appropriate, huh?

I'm glad you'll get to go, AGT. Have an excellent time!

-Jenna
Reply
#6

Time to reinstate the Waits-in-Diner avatar, which only saw a couple minutes up before I felt a need to remind "slower traffic stay right" (seriously people -- it's a law in most states to impede faster traffic in the left lane on a divided, limited-access highway, regardless of the fact you might be traveling at, or even exceeding, the posted speed limit!! )

It burns my ass.....
Reply
#7

They're good for somethings..
Good luck with the move~I've been out of the loop.
Cin is a fun town..Always have had a good time there.
Reply
#8

Thanks muchly! I really am looking forward to it; wonderful man, new town, new job. Yep, things are looking up! :thumb:

-Jenna
Reply
#9

You lucky, lucky bastards. Too bad he's not playing anywhere near Calgary, otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat. Mr. Waits is one of the only artists left on my "bands I have to see before I die" list.
Reply
#10

direwolf74 Wrote:You lucky, lucky bastards. Too bad he's not playing anywhere near Calgary, otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat. Mr. Waits is one of the only artists left on my "bands I have to see before I die" list.

He's either #1 or #2 on mine, depending on whether I'm in an AC/DC mood or not. :mrgreen: Congrats to everyone who got tickets; can't wait to hear what it was like.

Steve-o
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)