Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

More FREE Buffalo Area Concerts- Molson Canal Concert Series
#1

Molson Canal Concert Series

The Molson Canal Concert Series is Western New York's largest free waterfront concert series. Each concert is 100% free to attend for all ages! 2006's summer season sets you up with 8 concerts by some of the world's best known recording artists. It's set in Gateway Park in historic North Tonawanda, just 10 minutes from downtown Buffalo, and only a few stop lights away from everywhere! Great music, water, and fun times nearly every Saturday night await you this summer! We'll see you there!

2006 Schedule

Saturday June 24 - English Beat

Saturday July 1 - Robin Trower

Saturday July 8 - Foghat

Saturday July 29 - Trick Pony

Saturday August 5 - Lowest of the Low

Saturday August 12 - Blue Rodeo

Saturday August 26 - Tesla

Saturday Septmeber 2 - Rusted Root

http://www.canalconcerts.com/
Reply
#2

I might head on down for the Blue Rodeo one
Reply
#3

Lowest of the Low....I'll be there!!

I have never been to one of these, but won't miss this one. :thumb:
Reply
#4

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Lowest of the Low break up again recently??
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)