Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Where am I in...... Canada?
#1

The idea is to post a picture, taken somewhere in your town, so that other members can try to guess where it is. If you correctly guess the location, you get to post your own picture, and the game continues.

A few ground rule suggestions:

To start, the locations should be fairly iconic, and not too difficult. As time goes on, based on the level of participation, we can either boost or soften the difficulty to keep things interesting.

The quest is for the location within your town, not just the town itself.

If you can it would be cool to add yourself to the picture.

I will start.
[Image: a3449752-d0a5-4919-bb1a-1066fc0c489d.jpg]

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#2

do we have to get the exact location or the province or area within a province.

I'm going to guess B.C. near Vancouver Island
Reply
#3

Looks a hell of a lot like the Forks in Winnipeg.
Reply
#4

direwolf74 Wrote:Looks a hell of a lot like the Forks in Winnipeg.

Yup, Your next.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#5

Alrighty, here's a super easy one:

[Image: Calgary_Tower-2005.09.10-17.04.05.jpg][/img]
Reply
#6

The Calgary Tower!
In Calgary....Alberta...
am I right?

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#7

sean.bonner Wrote:The Calgary Tower!
In Calgary....Alberta...
am I right?

Yup! Your turn.
Reply
#8

[Image: FORTHOWE.jpg]

If you need more pictures to guess, tell me. I hope its not too hard.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#9

Fort Howe-St.John's NB.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#10

Sortof. Seeing as us Saint John natives will tell you, you never abbreviate the Saint in Saint John. And an apostrophe 's'? Where do you think I live? Newfoundland? Just kidding! Good job.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#11

here's another easy one...


[Image: sudbury9.jpg]

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#12

LizardKing51 Wrote:here's another easy one...


[Image: sudbury9.jpg]

Ummmm.... LK, that's the nickel in Sudbury. Aren't you a Londoner?

mrlayance Wrote:The idea is to post a picture, taken somewhere in your town, so that other members can try to guess where it is. If you correctly guess the location, you get to post your own picture, and the game continues.
Reply
#13

chris chris laying down the rules
Reply
#14

Oops, sorry I missed that in the rules, my bad. But it seems kinda easy considering my home town is listed right under my avatar, makes it pretty easy dont it??

I thought we were just looking for landmarks across Canada and guessing the city. My bad,

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#15

God bless you LK for showing some much appreciated love for my beloved hometown...I always knew you were a good man!!!

RG
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)