Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Some unreleased MP3's now online
#1

I've added 22 MP3's to the Unreleased Information Page, I'll put more up when I get time. You may have heard some of them, newbies might find something they haven't heard yet.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hipmuseum.com">www.hipmuseum.com</a><!-- w -->
Reply
#2

That's a killer idea, Stephen. From some of the new interest lately i'm sure many will appreciate this addition.
Reply
#3

Great idea Stephen. How's your bandwidth allowance?

A few of the tracks aren't working for me: Scathed, Worked and Bumblebee.
Reply
#4

Excellent job Dame...your site has just exponentially lowered my productivity.
Reply
#5

Thanks SD.
Reply
#6

Dame, you are awesome. I was able to pick up a number of boots I did not have. Scathed, Worked, and Bumblebee also didn't work for me.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#7

Thanks SD for Hey Maria. I've seen performance on video, awesome track.
Reply
#8

Thanks Chris, I had some of the WMA's and MP3's mixed up. All should be working now. 36 MP3's and WMA files up now, including these:

"Reformed Baptist Blues" from the El Mo:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hipmuseum.com/rbb.mp3">http://hipmuseum.com/rbb.mp3</a><!-- m -->

Gord, The Rheo's and Ron Sexsmith "Take Me In Your Hand":
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hipmuseum.com/take.mp3">http://hipmuseum.com/take.mp3</a><!-- m -->

One of my favourite versions of The Meridian, High School Days rant:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hipmuseum.com/100wait.mp3">http://hipmuseum.com/100wait.mp3</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#9

sweeeeeet. we need more of these tunes!
what happened to the two IVL songs that were on the hip site you get with that card?

anyone have those? isnt there some IBE tracks out there as well?
Reply
#10

RevolutionMan Wrote:sweeeeeet. we need more of these tunes!
what happened to the two IVL songs that were on the hip site you get with that card?

anyone have those? isnt there some IBE tracks out there as well?
3 Tracks from IVL
Problem Bears
Ultra Mundane
Forest Edge

Although I'm not encouraging it... (or am I?) they're available on most file sharing networks.

For IBE, Night Is Forgetting is available through the iTunes Music Store here.

And while I was visiting the ITMS to get that link, I found that they now have 6 videos for sale: VC, Nashville (2 versions), Poets (Live), Poets (Video), Silver Jet, and IAGLIYDW.

They also have a Tragically Hip Essentials list here.
Reply
#11

RevolutionMan Wrote:sweeeeeet. we need more of these tunes!
what happened to the two IVL songs that were on the hip site you get with that card?

anyone have those? isnt there some IBE tracks out there as well?

Problem Bears and Forest Edge are on my site now.
Reply
#12

I nominate Stephen Dame for most awesome Brian Mulroney look-alike on the Hipbase.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#13

Wait: There's two versions of Nashville? Whats different about them?
Are they the same concept, just different shots and stuff?

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#14

sean.bonner Wrote:Wait: There's two versions of Nashville? Whats different about them?
Are they the same concept, just different shots and stuff?
An explicit and a censored version; that's the difference.
Reply
#15

oh. wow. holy anti-climactic.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)