Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Need Help Identifying Two Live Tracks
#1

Last weekend Rock 101 here in Vancouver ran a TTH A-to-B Side weekend and featured a song or two each hour as well as a random live track every few hours.

I was able to capture three live cuts : ABAC from Woodstock (easy to pick-out), plus Locked & Cordelia. The problem is they didn't give any info as to where these two tracks were recorded. I'm hoping some folks here could shed some light so I've uploaded MP3's of each in hopes that some might recognize which shows they're from.

Cordelia is 3mb and has no rants from Gord to help narrow down a date.
(http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a...B418016E9E)

Locked is 5mb and might be a little easier as Gord starts off with the following:
"This is a song for Salmon Rushdie. He plays left wing for the Maple Leafs. It was a falsehood."
(http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a...9113C3671E)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Tony
Reply
#2

i know locked is from the glastonbury festival in 93, 93 me thinks, it is glastonbury though. workin on cordelia
Reply
#3

i can't download that, but at the beginneing does gord say... "this is cordelia" really quick?
Reply
#4

thanks for the lead on Locked

I downloaded Cordelia just fine but I don't hear Gord say anything before the opening lines.

Try this for Cordelia
http://download.yousendit.com/26FDCBB418016E9E
Reply
#5

the only one that comes to mind with that loud a crowd would be july 1st 92, when they played barrie the same day..... i think the show was at thunderbird stadium, not 100 % though.
Reply
#6

I'm sure I've got both of these versions in regular rotation on my home iTunes. I'll check it out this weekend!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)