Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

THE MASTERS
#1

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masters.org/en_US/interactive/live/index.html">http://www.masters.org/en_US/interactiv ... index.html</a><!-- m -->

Live coverage of Amen Corner.....

Any predictions??

I Love Golf!
Reply
#2

I'd love to see one of the Canucks pull it out, but I'm going to pick Goosen to pick up his first Green Jacket.

I just watched the Bobby Jones movie today starring Jim Caviezel, that guy is unquestionably the greatest Amateur golfer to ever play the game, and a very strong argument can be made for him being the the Best Ever to play. Unfortunately having quit at the age of 28 his accomplishments can't be compared to the likes of Jack, Arnold, Sam or Tiger.

His biggest accomplishment and crowning achievement was winning the Grand Slam but his biggest mark on the game is the construction of the Augusta National Golf Club and the creation of the Masters golf tournament.

Bobby Jones rules!!!

RG
Reply
#3

robert goulet Wrote:Bobby Jones movie

When he says do you know where the word amateur comes from? Love of the game...Choked me up!

My pick- VJ. He's an ahole, but Augusta was made for him. He hits it high!
Reply
#4

I wouldn't be surprised to see Phil pull it off.
Reply
#5

robert goulet Wrote:I'd love to see one of the Canucks pull it out, but I'm going to pick Goosen to pick up his first Green Jacket.

I just watched the Bobby Jones movie today starring Jim Caviezel, that guy is unquestionably the greatest Amateur golfer to ever play the game, and a very strong argument can be made for him being the the Best Ever to play. Unfortunately having quit at the age of 28 his accomplishments can't be compared to the likes of Jack, Arnold, Sam or Tiger.

His biggest accomplishment and crowning achievement was winning the Grand Slam but his biggest mark on the game is the construction of the Augusta National Golf Club and the creation of the Masters golf tournament.

Bobby Jones rules!!!

RG

some people say the same thing about Moe Norman, but I think Bobby takes it.

I think someone will come out of the woodwork and win it.

I already told my wife that that is waht i will be doing saturday and sunday afternoon. In HD at my place, which is a great bonus!
Reply
#6

I just picked up my HD PVR and am ready for some Augusta goodness all weekend long!
Reply
#7

It's heating up now.....

Els and Campbell (edit - now tied) Challenging VJ.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masters.org/en_US/scores/index.html">http://www.masters.org/en_US/scores/index.html</a><!-- m -->

edit - just as I posted Els bogied
Sorry about the Ernie[/i]
Reply
#8

Vijay takes the lead, birdie on the first hole!
Campbell just tied it up

Phil just threw it in the water, and then landed a dart at the pin on #12.

Weir is comming on now!
Reply
#9

where are you guys watching the coverage? tsn is having a special about the '03 masters, and are only showing 3 hours of actual live coverage today..
Reply
#10

It's nice to see Ben Crenshaw in the hunt! Smile
Reply
#11

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masters.org/en_US/index.html">http://www.masters.org/en_US/index.html</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masters.org/en_US/interactive/live/index.html">http://www.masters.org/en_US/interactiv ... index.html</a><!-- m -->
-my first post- live from Amen Corner Holes 11,12, & 13
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masters.org/en_US/scores/index.html">http://www.masters.org/en_US/scores/index.html</a><!-- m -->

The Golf Channel is live from the Masters.

TSN Coverage is what is 100% on TV (of an actual broadcast)
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masters.org/en_US/about/tvsched.html">http://www.masters.org/en_US/about/tvsched.html</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#12

i'm shocked there is only 3 hours of coverage..didn't there used to be a lot more??
Reply
#13

On Saturday and Sunday CBS is commercial Free.
But ya, It starts @ 3:30pm Eastern I thought they started earlier.
Like at 12pm each day.......
Reply
#14

MountainHip Wrote:On Saturday and Sunday CBS is commercial Free.
But ya, It starts @ 3:30pm Eastern I thought they started earlier.
Like at 12pm each day.......

i'm sure it used to..it just seems weird that we didn't see the guy who's leading after 2 rounds once today!! of course, that would cut into the time the announcers have to get on their knees and pleasure tiger woods
Reply
#15

My oh My, don't get me started!

I was watching Amen corner on the web, and It was a pleasure to NOT see Tiger. It's sickening to see all the coverage that guy gets. They would rather make Tiger, whos playing the worst he has, the story, then say, Ben Crenshaw - who is playing the best Masters he has in a while.

Tiger is not leading in any stats.... WHY WHY WHY IS HE ON TV ????

Gee, guess what time Tiger Tee's off tomorrow?
Exactly when the TV Coverage starts. Oh Brother.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)