Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Meg White
#1

Somebody requested Meg pics, and Im a man of my word, enjoy..

[Image: white_stripes_nottingham_300.jpg]

[Image: s-whitestripes_r.jpg]

[Image: whitestripes_2.jpg]

[Image: WhiteStripesDrummer.jpg]

And if your thirsty for more I suggest going here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v14/vicious/meg%20white/">http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v14/v ... g%20white/</a><!-- m -->?
or
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.musicphotographer.co.uk/may03/whitestripes/">http://www.musicphotographer.co.uk/may03/whitestripes/</a><!-- m --> (the 6th pic down is awesome!)
or
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.megspace.com/entertainment/newmusicwest/whitestripes.html">http://www.megspace.com/entertainment/n ... ripes.html</a><!-- m -->

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#2

She is so freakin' hot.
Reply
#3

thanks dude..............I'll be front row next time they're in town.
Reply
#4

jeromio Wrote:thanks dude..............I'll be front row next time they're in town.

No problem, and yes see them live! I saw them last year in T.O for the first time and I went from fan to obsessed nutcase, they are one of my favorite all time bands now. They are amazing live and kick ass, nobody makes a guitar sing like Jack White, he just blew me out of my seat. I'd rate him as one of the best around right now.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#5

Nice pics. What do you think of her singing BTW? Smile
Reply
#6

LizardKing51 Wrote:
jeromio Wrote:thanks dude..............I'll be front row next time they're in town.

No problem, and yes see them live! I saw them last year in T.O for the first time and I went from fan to obsessed nutcase, they are one of my favorite all time bands now. They are amazing live and kick ass, nobody makes a guitar sing like Jack White, he just blew me out of my seat. I'd rate him as one of the best around right now.

I was at that show and I know exactly what you are talking about. They are a great band.
Reply
#7

best thread ever!
Reply
#8

I Love that last 1 with the tongue Confusedhock: Woo Mama :jump

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#9

tigerthelion Wrote:Nice pics. What do you think of her singing BTW? Smile
Its hard to say, she doesn't sing much. But the songs she sang in T.O sounded nice, she has a pleasant voice.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#10

LizardKing51 Wrote:
tigerthelion Wrote:Nice pics. What do you think of her singing BTW? Smile
Its hard to say, she doesn't sing much. But the songs she sang in T.O sounded nice, she has a pleasant voice.

I think "pleasant" is the best description. :thumb: She doesn't have huge pipes but she's not annoying in a Celine or [insert name of any singer who tries to sing like a diva] kind of way.
Reply
#11

she's so rad
Reply
#12

she's no D'arcy Wretzky or Melissa Auf De Maur (sp?), and the stripes sure as hell ain't no Pumpkins...she is hot though...for a drummer Tongue.
Reply
#13

The Darkest Canuck Wrote:she is hot though...for a drummer Tongue.

As a drummer I take offence to...oh, never mind.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#14

The Darkest Canuck Wrote:she's no D'arcy Wretzky or Melissa Auf De Maur (sp?), and the stripes sure as hell ain't no Pumpkins...she is hot though...for a drummer Tongue.

You are right, they ain't no pumpkins. They kick the shit out of the pumpkins in every way something can have the shit kicked out of it.
Reply
#15

Douglas Wrote:
The Darkest Canuck Wrote:she's no D'arcy Wretzky or Melissa Auf De Maur (sp?), and the stripes sure as hell ain't no Pumpkins...she is hot though...for a drummer Tongue.

You are right, they ain't no pumpkins. They kick the shit out of the pumpkins in every way something can have the shit kicked out of it.


best post in ages!!!!! :thumb:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)