Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Perfect Set List for Guelph Lake
#1

Ok, so no complaints if your sick of these kind of threads.
Lets see everyones perfect Guelph Lake Set.


1. No Threat
2. Grace Too
3. Ahead By A Century
4. Poets
5. Putting Down
8. Bobcaygeon
9. (New song)
10. Gus
11. Escape is at Hand
12. Music at Work
13. 100th Meridian
14. The New Maybe
15. Josephine
16. Lake Fever
----------------
1. Fully Completelty
2. Heart of the Melt
3. Little Bones
----------------
1. Dark Canuck
2. New Orleans is Sinking
Reply
#2

:nooooo
Reply
#3

Hey, why don't we just start up a contest to submit our favorite setlists for the upcoming show? /sarcasm
Reply
#4

[Image: yawn.jpg]

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#5

:thumb: I love these types of threads.

here's my list

1. No threat
2. Grace Too
3. Vaccination Scar
4. Poets
5. Summer's Killin' Us
8. Bobcaygeon
9. Membership
10. Wheat Kings
11. (New song)
12. Music at Work
13. 100th Meridian
14. Nautical
15. Highway Girl
16. Fireworks
----------------
1. Copenhagen
2. Heart of the Melt
3. Little Bones
----------------
1. Opiated
2. I.O.D.
3. Killing Time

:thumb:
Reply
#6

no "perfect setlist" should ever include NOIS or Summer is Killing Us

or Are We Family, either
Reply
#7

What's wrong with NOIS or SIKU? Especially NOIS!!!! Confusedhock: I'll strike off Family though.
Reply
#8

mark Wrote:no "perfect setlist" should ever include NOIS or Summer is Killing Us

or Are We Family, either

Our views completely differ :rambo:
Reply
#9

They'll play more new stuff than just one.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#10

sean.bonner Wrote:They'll play more new stuff than just one.

I'm hoping for lots more. Its not everyday the hip play a song that you couldn't sing along with if you tried.

I've heard songs from each of the last 3 albums live before they were released and personally its been the hilight of each of those shows.

edit - now that I think about it maybe not IVL... you get what I'm saying... I like when the new songs get played before the new album... you know...
Reply
#11

Quote: :nooooo

I know, i'm not going to defend my hidden obsession with creating fake set lists for every hip tour...but you knew what this thread was about, you didn't have to come into it...

once again....sorry...


umm...anyone got some fort york set ideas?

:roll:
Reply
#12

here's my new list

1. No threat
2. Grace Too
3. Vaccination Scar
4. Poets
5. new song
6. Summer's Killin' Us
7. new song
8. Bobcaygeon
9. New Song
10. Membership
11. Wheat Kings
12. (New song)
13. Music at Work
14. 100th Meridian
15. Nautical
16. Highway Girl
17. new song
18. Fireworks
----------------
1. Copenhagen
2.new song
3. Heart of the Melt
4. Little Bones
----------------
1. Opiated
2. New Song
3. I.O.D.
4. Killing Time


:jump :jump :jump :thumb: :thumb:
Reply
#13

I heard from opiated they are playing fiddler's green.
Reply
#14

I'm wondering if New Orleans is Sinking is back on the setlist yet? I heard they took it off after hurricane Katrina.
Reply
#15

Cpt. Trips Wrote:Ok, so no complaints if your sick of these kind of threads.
Lets see everyones perfect Guelph Lake Set.


1. No Threat
2. Grace Too
3. Ahead By A Century
4. Poets
5. Putting Down
8. Bobcaygeon
9. (New song)
10. Gus
11. Escape is at Hand
12. Music at Work
13. 100th Meridian
14. The New Maybe
15. Josephine
16. Lake Fever
----------------
1. Fully Completelty
2. Heart of the Melt
3. Little Bones
----------------
1. Dark Canuck
2. New Orleans is Sinking
I can't see the last 3 songs of the main set all being slow songs. And ending with Lake Fever wouldn't exactly be going out on a high.

The closer has to be upbeat... Like Blow... Speaking of which, how do you not include that in the setlist??
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)