Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm back! Did you miss me?
#1

Wanted to give you all a heart attack.

Happy April Fool's Day.:lol: :lol: :lol:

dying for that new album to come out!

*logs out and goes away*
Reply
#2

[Image: tumbleweed.gif]
Reply
#3

LOL! That tumbleweed emoticon is great!

:lol:
Reply
#4

[Image: creanuts.gif]
Reply
#5

Ok you KNOW I had to post on this thread. We know you've been here the whole time Wendy.
Reply
#6

Nice to know we're top of mind....
Reply
#7

how's the amusement park?


(runs and hides)

Big Grin

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#8

its been nice here since you left
Reply
#9

LizardKing51 Wrote:how's the amusement park?


(runs and hides)

Big Grin

Ha, That was the first thing to come to my mind, but I was too chicken to post it.
Reply
#10

LizardKing51 Wrote:how's the amusement park?


(runs and hides)

Big Grin

Did you play "Born in the Water?" :mrgreen:

P.S. I hoped no one would post in this thread. Wishful thinking.
Reply
#11

I first considered posting something snarky when I first read it, but hoped we would let it go without reply. The amusement park zinger was a good one.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#12

SoylentGreg Wrote:
LizardKing51 Wrote:how's the amusement park?


(runs and hides)

Big Grin

Did you play "Born in the Water?" :mrgreen:

P.S. I hoped no one would post in this thread. Wishful thinking.


hell i wasn't even around then & i was hoping noone would post in here. some scary shite i tell ya ---- scary.
Reply
#13

well we might be safe, she hasn't logged in since that post, fingers cross
Reply
#14

Oh she is here....another screen name...time for an IP check in multiple user names...
Reply
#15

It's me! I'm Wendy!

<Legions emerge from the darkness wearing Wendy masks a la "V for Vendetta">

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)