Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hanson Brothers Tour
#1

Great news! The Hanson Brothers are touring western Canada in April. For those that don't know this is an alternate of the band nomeansno. Here are the dates so far.
HANSON BROTHERS TOUR DATES: April 2006
thur. 13 LANGLEY
fri. 14 VANCOUVER
sat. 15 NELSON
sun. 16 ????
mon. 17 ?????
tue. 18 CALGARY
wed. 19 INISFAILL
thu. 20 SASKATOON
fri. 21 EDMONTON
sat. 22 LETHBRIDGE
sun. 23 RED DEER
Reply
#2

Phew. I thought you meant those Mmmbop douches.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#3

I was thinking that it was the brothers from "Slapshot" who were going to be touring around....now I'm a little disappointed.

RG
Reply
#4

fingernailsonhull Wrote:Phew. I thought you meant those Mmmbop douches.

Me too. Yikes.
Reply
#5

robert goulet Wrote:I was thinking that it was the brothers from "Slapshot" who were going to be touring around....now I'm a little disappointed.
Same here. :?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)