03-27-2006, 06:12 PM
I havent seen many threads on here about Mustangs, or cars in general for that matter, but I thought I might as well throw this out there for anyone who may be interested.
I am selling...
Full Black Leather Interior for a fox body Mustang.
They are 89' GT seats with working lumbar and thigh supports.
Freshly restored foam padding and they are straight!! (no inwards lean for the the driver) They have been covered in 100% black leather, no vinyl anywhere, front and back. Drivers, passengers and rear seat have been done and included is new black carpet for the cargo area.
These look better then anything that came in these cars.
Looking to get $1950 for the whole set. Never been installed!!
Located in London.
![[Image: untitled.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled.jpg)
![[Image: untitled1.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled1.jpg)
![[Image: untitled2.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled2.jpg)
![[Image: untitled4.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled4.jpg)
![[Image: untitled6.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled6.jpg)
![[Image: untitled7.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled7.jpg)
![[Image: untitled8.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled8.jpg)
Send me a pm if your interested or know anyone who may be interested.
Alex
I am selling...
Full Black Leather Interior for a fox body Mustang.
They are 89' GT seats with working lumbar and thigh supports.
Freshly restored foam padding and they are straight!! (no inwards lean for the the driver) They have been covered in 100% black leather, no vinyl anywhere, front and back. Drivers, passengers and rear seat have been done and included is new black carpet for the cargo area.
These look better then anything that came in these cars.
Looking to get $1950 for the whole set. Never been installed!!
Located in London.
![[Image: untitled.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled.jpg)
![[Image: untitled1.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled1.jpg)
![[Image: untitled2.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled2.jpg)
![[Image: untitled4.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled4.jpg)
![[Image: untitled6.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled6.jpg)
![[Image: untitled7.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled7.jpg)
![[Image: untitled8.jpg]](http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/phily3000/marks%20seats/untitled8.jpg)
Send me a pm if your interested or know anyone who may be interested.
Alex


