Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Need Help Fast - Trivia Questions - Answers Need,Please Help
#1

Hi,
I am a huge Hip fan, and my son's grade 2 music teacher gave him this project, where you have a pick a Canadian musician, and tell about him. So, I though what better band than The Hip, and Gordon Downey. The problem is I am having trouble finding out some little details about him, and I am sure a million people out there know these, but I can't find them anywere.
1 - What is Gordon Downey's favorite food
2) - Where does he live
3) What year was he born
4) Is he married
Thanks for your help. Your a life saver.
Reply
#2

I can help with a few of these, I think!

1 - What is Gordon Downey's favorite food:?
2) - Where does he live: Toronto last I heard
3) What year was he born:?
4) Is he married: yes
Reply
#3

Thanks, 2 out of 4 aint bad ! Anyone there know what year he was born ? I think his favorite food may be pushing it, but ?
Reply
#4

who is gord downey?
Reply
#5

duckboatking Wrote:Hi,
I am a huge Hip fan, and my son's grade 2 music teacher gave him this project, where you have a pick a Canadian musician, and tell about him. So, I though what better band than The Hip, and Gordon Downey. The problem is I am having trouble finding out some little details about him, and I am sure a million people out there know these, but I can't find them anywere.
1 - What is Gordon Downey's favorite food
2) - Where does he live
3) What year was he born
4) Is he married
Thanks for your help. Your a life saver.

First off, spelling is important: Gord Downie
1) I once saw him at the Peter Pan restaurant on Queen Street in Toronto and the waitress said he was there quite often.
2) East end of Toronto.
3) On February 6 about 40 years ago...
4) We tend to steer clear of the personal lives of the band members, as our interest is their music, but the last thing I read about his marital status is that he is married with children.
Reply
#6

I noticed the spelling as well, but as bad as my spelling is I have no room to talk!

JH
Reply
#7

Isn't his wife named Paula?

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#8

Sorry about the spelling, I noticed that about 5 minutes after I posted it. Thanks for all the help, I thought some of the questions were a little personal to find out about famous people, I know I wouldn't be telling everyone where I live !! Anyway, that gives me the answers I needed, Thanks Again Everyone
Reply
#9

Now, I think I can help with the year born.

He went to school with my parents for a few years. He was in grade 9 when they were in grade 12. According to their yearbook from that year, he was in grade 9 in 1979. Since I'm in grade 9 now, and I'm 15, that means he was born in 1964.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)