Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

rock n roll hall of shame
#1

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fadetoblack.com/hallofshame/">http://www.fadetoblack.com/hallofshame/</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#2

I fear clicking on any of the song samples.

So I won't.
Reply
#3

LOL, you have to admit Pat Boone's stuff is pretty damn funny. I know after the Ozzy Show - Crazy train has been so overplayed...but still enter sandman & paradice city are worth a 30 second hear. Actually, he makes me think of Richard Cheese. Ever hear of him????...he's redone songs like - baby got back, closer, down with the sickness, and creep....all in that vegas - 3 in the morning lounge style.

And if you wanna talk about the worst of the worst...LOL...have any of you heard of Wesley Willis??? I don't think he's alive anymore - so I'll be as nice as possible here. He was a schizophrenic from the streets of Chicago. I think he ended up moving out to San Fran later on. No offense to anyone who is schizophrenic - but this dude was both nuts & hysterical... he loved music so much that you can't help but freeze in your tracks when you listen to him sing (more like scream and yell) - actually it's comparable to passing a car accident on the road...you know you shouldn't look, but some unearthly thing compells you to. The following songs you have to listen to are: rock n roll mcdonalds, vampire bat, i'm sorry that i got fat, i wupped batman's ass, and cut the mullet!!!!

So bad...yet once every other year for maybe 2 or 3 minutes, so damn good!
Reply
#4

PortlandCarbo Wrote:LOL, you have to admit Pat Boone's stuff is pretty damn funny. I know after the Ozzy Show - Crazy train has been so overplayed...but still enter sandman & paradice city are worth a 30 second hear. Actually, he makes me think of Richard Cheese. Ever hear of him????...he's redone songs like - baby got back, closer, down with the sickness, and creep....all in that vegas - 3 in the morning lounge style.

And if you wanna talk about the worst of the worst...LOL...have any of you heard of Wesley Willis??? I don't think he's alive anymore - so I'll be as nice as possible here. He was a schizophrenic from the streets of Chicago. I think he ended up moving out to San Fran later on. No offense to anyone who is schizophrenic - but this dude was both nuts & hysterical... he loved music so much that you can't help but freeze in your tracks when you listen to him sing (more like scream and yell) - actually it's comparable to passing a car accident on the road...you know you shouldn't look, but some unearthly thing compells you to. The following songs you have to listen to are: rock n roll mcdonalds, vampire bat, i'm sorry that i got fat, i wupped batman's ass, and cut the mullet!!!!

So bad...yet once every other year for maybe 2 or 3 minutes, so damn good!

LOL! That guys was hilarious. His song about Alanis Morrisette is pretty damn funny as well.
Reply
#5

How about Robert Goulet singing The Thong Song or Big Papa?

Goulet!!

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#6

Pat Boone's stuff made me fall out of my chair laughing its so funny
Reply
#7

Anybody hear of Richard Cheese? He does covers of all sorts of songs vegas lounge style. If anyone saw the remake of Dawn of the Dead, he is the one who did the cover of Disturbed's Down with the Sickness that was played in the movie. I have 4 of his cd's and everytime I listen they make me laugh my ass off.
Reply
#8

DisHarmony Wrote:Anybody hear of Richard Cheese? He does covers of all sorts of songs vegas lounge style. If anyone saw the remake of Dawn of the Dead, he is the one who did the cover of Disturbed's Down with the Sickness that was played in the movie. I have 4 of his cd's and everytime I listen they make me laugh my ass off.

I think so. :wink:
PortlandCarbo Wrote:Actually, he makes me think of Richard Cheese. Ever hear of him????...he's redone songs like - baby got back, closer, down with the sickness, and creep....all in that vegas - 3 in the morning lounge style.
.

He has done some stuff on a local morning show and it amuses me every time.

-Jenna
Reply
#9

I think the Yoko Ono one is possibly the worst thing i've ever heard. :lol:

Yeah, just about all of these are well-deserved. But don't talk smack about Wesley Willis, that guy was awesome.

EDIT: I just listened to Pat Boone for the first time. He's not awful, he's spec-f*cking-tacular. :rambo:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)