Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TTH Concert Updates
#1

I just got an e-mail from TTH announcing a new concert coming up in Quebec on July 15 and two new concert annonucements in the near future. Can't wait for the 2 concert announcements coming up, hopefully near Toronto.
Reply
#2

For sure, they never play Toronto.... :roll:
Maybe this week the CBC will finally give us a Leafs game on Saturday night as well
Reply
#3

aaronck Wrote:For sure, they never play Toronto.... :roll:
Maybe this week the CBC will finally give us a Leafs game on Saturday night as well

:lol: HAHAHA so true.

But seriously, in the email, it mentioned March 27 and April 10. to clarify, are these the dates of future announcements, or of future concerts???
Reply
#4

It seemed to suggest that these would be presale dates for upcoming shows soon to be announced. I could have read it wrong.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#5

Just got it as well.

Don't know Burbon St. North or St. Adele...is it a worthwhile venue??

Hope they announce a show that I can actually get to...
Reply
#6

one of them has gotta be Artpark 6/17
Reply
#7

I just hope they come out west earlier than usual. I would love to see them in August/September instead of the usual November
Reply
#8

my guess: NS & NF
Reply
#9

Ottawa!


A fella can dream, can't he?
Reply
#10

Shredd Wrote:one of them has gotta be Artpark 6/17

That would be my guess as well.
Reply
#11

Ottawa Bluesfest. I'd be willing to wager my first-born on it. So far, this tour is taking the same shape as the last two tours (iirc)--couple dates in Toronto, show in Quebec...just seems like Ottawa the weekend of July 7 would make a lot of sense. Wink

oh, and if it happens, I'm all over it. Love the Bluesfest!

Steve-o
Reply
#12

NWOntario Wrote:Ottawa Bluesfest. I'd be willing to wager my first-born on it. So far, this tour is taking the same shape as the last two tours (iirc)--couple dates in Toronto, show in Quebec...just seems like Ottawa the weekend of July 7 would make a lot of sense. Wink

oh, and if it happens, I'm all over it. Love the Bluesfest!

Steve-o

I am pretty sure there was some discussion already that the Hip will be in Europe over that weekend so they will not be playing the Bluesfest in Ottawa this year. If only I could find that darn post...

And when are you expecting your first born? I guess I have dibs! :lol:
Reply
#13

Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:
NWOntario Wrote:Ottawa Bluesfest. I'd be willing to wager my first-born on it. So far, this tour is taking the same shape as the last two tours (iirc)--couple dates in Toronto, show in Quebec...just seems like Ottawa the weekend of July 7 would make a lot of sense. Wink

oh, and if it happens, I'm all over it. Love the Bluesfest!

Steve-o

I am pretty sure there was some discussion already that the Hip will be in Europe over that weekend so they will not be playing the Bluesfest in Ottawa this year. If only I could find that darn post...

And when are you expecting your first born? I guess I have dibs! :lol:
They better be in Europe that weekend or the tickets I have to see them in London, Belgium, and Amsterdam are useless!

The tour dates are here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thehip.com/Resources-TourDates.html">http://thehip.com/Resources-TourDates.html</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#14

chris Wrote:
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:
NWOntario Wrote:Ottawa Bluesfest. I'd be willing to wager my first-born on it. So far, this tour is taking the same shape as the last two tours (iirc)--couple dates in Toronto, show in Quebec...just seems like Ottawa the weekend of July 7 would make a lot of sense. Wink

oh, and if it happens, I'm all over it. Love the Bluesfest!

Steve-o

I am pretty sure there was some discussion already that the Hip will be in Europe over that weekend so they will not be playing the Bluesfest in Ottawa this year. If only I could find that darn post...

And when are you expecting your first born? I guess I have dibs! :lol:
They better be in Europe that weekend or the tickets I have to see them in London, Belgium, and Amsterdam are useless!

The tour dates are here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thehip.com/Resources-TourDates.html">http://thehip.com/Resources-TourDates.html</a><!-- m -->

Thanks Chris! I guess you can have his first born every other weekend?
Reply
#15

i'm guessing Artpark is one...perhaps another Wasaga show....Sarnia Bayfest perhaps (though that's usually august I think...).....so who knows....
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)