Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=8aAkHGCuQT4">http://youtube.com/watch?v=8aAkHGCuQT4</a><!-- m -->
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 3,394
Threads: 118
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I think Samuel Jackson needs a new agent.
Posts: 980
Threads: 86
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
tell me this is a joke.
:roll:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
gratts99 Wrote:tell me this is a joke.
:roll:
I wish it was...
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 47
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
0
I agree with the fact that it must be a joke. That is beyond stupid. Don't get me wrong, I love my b-movies, I have my special collectors edition of Attack of the Killer Tomatoes but that is just ridiculous! The cgi snakes looked incredibly fake even on my crappy monitor.
Posts: 1,795
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
Posts: 6,675
Threads: 359
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Actually, Sam Jackson himself knows this movie is gonna be a complete joke. That's why he signed up to do it. I read a recent interview with him where he said he signed up for the role just because he loved the title. He hadn't even read the script yet. He said he thinks it'll probably be pretty awful, but he doesn't really give a crap. He just thought it would be fun to appear in a silly B movie.