Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy St.Patrick's Day!!!
#1

Anyone drunk yet?
[Image: happy%20leprechaun.jpg]

Enjoy the day all, have fun!

:thumb:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#2

It baffles me that the annual memory of a Pictish monk is reason for people to get hammered out of their minds.

At any rate, everyone have a very fun (and safe) time today.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#3

fingernailsonhull Wrote:It baffles me that the annual memory of a Pictish monk is reason for people to get hammered out of their minds.

It is rather silly when you think about it, but any holiday that involves getting wasted and skipping work was bound to catch on and thrive in this country. :lol: I dont bother with it anymore, having to wait in line at 11am just to cram into a small pub with bunch of drunks doesn't do it for me anymore..aah the old days. But for everyone else have a ball!!

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#4

Today's the one day out of the year where I can essentially get away with murder. It's almost as fun as my birthday (and I do get gifts on both days -- aren't Grandmother's great?) And when the ladies know your name, it can lead to plenty an interesting situation, and it really is a great opening line over a pint of Guiness.

And while not drunk yet, I was nursing one hell of a hangover on the flight back from Toronto. Friend of mine and I broke into the Bailey's last night just before the end of the Syracuse-A&M game and had a litre and a half of it drank by about 12:30-1:00.

Apparently there are 36 lime green tequila jello shooters solidifying in my fridge right now... this could be a long day.

Cheers,

(St.) Pat
Reply
#5

Happy St.Patties day from PEI!!! :mrgreen:
Cheers to all!!!
Reply
#6

Looking forward to it as I have pulled a nightshift in the city.

Vomit bowls and incontinence pads a go-go!!

D

Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently
Reply
#7

LizardKing51 Wrote:
fingernailsonhull Wrote:It baffles me that the annual memory of a Pictish monk is reason for people to get hammered out of their minds.

It is rather silly when you think about it, but any holiday that involves getting wasted and skipping work was bound to catch on and thrive in this country. :lol: I dont bother with it anymore, having to wait in line at 11am just to cram into a small pub with bunch of drunks doesn't do it for me anymore..aah the old days. But for everyone else have a ball!!

oh so true.... i always question all my friends who treat it as some big event... we go out nearly every weekend and get blitzed just because... because it's a nice day, because it's tuesday, because gas costs a buck a litre, because i got a haircut, lol, whatever, as far as i'm concerned, st. patty's day is just a day like any other, if you get drunk then so be it, if you didn't, well... there's still 364 other days in the year!

regardless, happy st. pat's day!
Reply
#8

Happy St. Paddy's all!

2:15 and my tounge is green already. Not from green beer though (prefer the Guiness), from the St. Patricks day cake at the office. Did anyone know that they made St. Patricks day cakes? I'm of Irish descent and I have never seen this before. Tonight will be a night of Black Velvets - half Guiness, half Strongbow cider. Cheers!
Reply
#9

mmm..black velvets....mmmmmmm
Reply
#10

wow..i feel like complete and utter shit today
Reply
#11

opiated Wrote:wow..i feel like complete and utter shit today

You and about half of my punters last night :-)

I think I had one of my busiest nights since I joined the service, with lots and lots of very merry people wearing big guiness hats (I was with them on the less serious jobs :-))
Ended up an hour late finishing too, but I guess this way I don't get a hangover ;-)

D

Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently
Reply
#12

Deep Banana Blackout at Toad's Place in New Haven last night.

HAPPY ST. PATTY's!


Good Lord that was fun.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)