Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Song of the Day Question
#1

Why not leave these up and available on the player? It would be cool to stream these or at least go back and get those that we've missed. I don't check the site every day and have missed some cool tunes.
Reply
#2

I believe you answered the question yourself. MAv wants you to check the site each day, and keeping up the songs in perpetuity would make you a bit lax on that end.

Saying that, I'd be in favour of maybe keeping the songs on there for 3 days or so, because there are some days one legitimately can't get to a computer, and it'd be nice if they were there for a few days.

Of course, I have no idea how the technical side of this works, so there may be things I'm not thinking of here.
Reply
#3

Well not all of us can get to the site every day which was my point. My work computer does not permit the use of the player, so....
Reply
#4

thechubb Wrote:Well not all of us can get to the site every day which was my point. My work computer does not permit the use of the player, so....

Time for a new job. :lol:
Reply
#5

thechubb Wrote:Well not all of us can get to the site every day which was my point. My work computer does not permit the use of the player, so....

Are you saying you don't go home every night? :lol: :lol:
Reply
#6

I'm not sure why this couldn't go in the song of the day thread. Now we have two about the same thing.
Reply
#7

beanmedic Wrote:I'm not sure why this couldn't go in the song of the day thread. Now we have two about the same thing.

not really all that shocking
Reply
#8

I started a new thread just to piss you off. Actually, I thought it was somewhat of a new topic but then I guess I should have expected it from this place. See how many new members stick around with all the pissing and moaning about this sort of shit. I could have posted the question in the other thread but surely would have had to wade through more crap to find some relevance to the question.
Reply
#9

[Image: nwogroup.jpg]

Hey, Opes, did you come here tonight to see The Hip, or did you come here tonight to see the En Dubbya Owe. Survey says! One more for the good guys.

My favourite shoot comment of all time, Scott Hall to McMahon producer Kevin Dunn: "In this business, you can make friends, or you can make money. I already got some friends."

My favourite kayfabe comment of all time, Scott Hall (brandishing his newly won TV title to buddy Kevin Nash on some Nitro) pointing out the silliness of Turner's booking and the devaluation of their titles: "Hey Big Kev, don't worry man. You want a title? I've got two, you can have one of mine. I don't even know how I got it."

Such a talented guy. Too bad he couldn't kick the white lady. Cocaine's a helluva drug.
Reply
#10

Stephen Dame Wrote:[Image: nwogroup.jpg]

Hey, Opes, did you come here tonight to see The Hip, or did you come here tonight to see the En Dubbya Owe. Survey says! One more for the good guys.

My favourite shoot comment of all time, Scott Hall to McMahon producer Kevin Dunn: "In this business, you can make friends, or you can make money. I already got some friends."

My favourite kayfabe comment of all time, Scott Hall (brandishing his newly won TV title to buddy Kevin Nash on some Nitro) pointing out the silliness of Turner's booking and the devaluation of their titles: "Hey Big Kev, don't worry man. You want a title? I've got two, you can have one of mine. I don't even know how I got it."

Such a talented guy. Too bad he couldn't kick the white lady. Cocaine's a helluva drug.

yeah..hall had a lot of demons..but damn..was that good television..i miss those monday night wars...and then when the nwo came back to wwf it had so much potential..i think they made hogan "face" way too quickly...didn't he throw that belt you mentioned into the trash, only to be found by hacksaw jim duggan?
Reply
#11

Growing up huge Hulkamaniac, the Bash at the Beach when Hogan went Heel was one of the greatest moments of my life -- finally my hero was cool once more.

Then retro sheik became popular and the red and yellow became the in thing again. Now he's a reality tv star. That pretty much sums up American pop culture right there.

Cheers,

Pat
Reply
#12

thanks guys now i can't get the Nwo theme song out of my head,
Reply
#13

ron Wrote:thanks guys now i can't get the Nwo theme song out of my head,

too sweet!!!
Reply
#14

Hey no need to worry now about needlessly creating a new thread with the same topic as an existing one.

This thread now has nothing to do with Songs of the Day. Just wrestling.
Reply
#15

sgryzko Wrote:This thread now has nothing to do with Songs of the Day. Just wrestling.

HA!! I was thinking the same thing.

MAv, the Song of the Day on thehip.com is a brainchild. You have done an excellent job choosing songs for the newbie and experienced bootleg collector. My favorite this far has been the Sound Board recording of Blond Solid which does not have the recording defects that the P2P version has.

Keep it up! :jump
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)