Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sopranos return! Whos watching?
#1

Just a reminder The Sopranos new season begins March 12th at 9pm . Its been WAY too long since the last episode and I for one cant wait to see what happens.

I think this return is for 12 episodes to conclude the season and then thats all isnt it?
Its been too long..

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#2

Me. :jump

Now, if we can only get another season of Deadwood underway, I can justify keeping HBO.

Confusedcratch:
Reply
#3

deadwood is back in june
Reply
#4

gratts99 Wrote:Just a reminder The Sopranos new season begins March 12th at 9pm . Its been WAY too long since the last episode and I for one cant wait to see what happens.

I think this return is for 12 episodes to conclude the season and then thats all isnt it?
Its been too long..

I thought I read somewhere that there is one more season after this one, and then that's it.....
Reply
#5

last i heard this would be the last sopranos, but i guess if the money's right..i just hope it's better than last season...to me it just didn't measure up to the others...
Reply
#6

can't wait till the 12th
Reply
#7

i'm still pissed that they cancelled Carnivale, and that Six Feet Under is over..i tried getting into Rome, but it just wasn't happening for me
Reply
#8

I'm watching. But via Bit Torrent download...

geez opiated, I'm sure that there are bigger images of The Hulk that you could add to all of your posts...
Reply
#9

chris Wrote:I'm watching. But via Bit Torrent download...

geez opiated, I'm sure that there are bigger images of The Hulk that you could add to all of your posts...

yeah..sorry 'bout that..i'll change it up later.. :oops:
Reply
#10

opiated Wrote:
chris Wrote:I'm watching. But via Bit Torrent download...

geez opiated, I'm sure that there are bigger images of The Hulk that you could add to all of your posts...

yeah..sorry 'bout that..i'll change it up later.. :oops:
No biggie... I'm just fed up with The Hulk, and other super heroes... They are everywhere in my office. We just finished printing a crapload of posters and stickers for the upcoming Marvel Science Centre Tour featuring your favourite Marvel characters.
Reply
#11

OK, heres the lowdown.

The last season on TV was Season 5 which included 12 episodes, the last of which aired June 6, 2004

Season 6 starts March 12th and will have 12 episodes

HBO announced that David Chase agreed to film 8 more "bonus" episodes after in addition for 12 that are scheduled for Season 6. I assume as a short Season 7. It will air about 6 months after Season 6 ends.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#12

gratts99 Wrote:OK, heres the lowdown.

The last season on TV was Season 5 which included 12 episodes, the last of which aired June 6, 2004

Season 6 starts March 12th and will have 12 episodes

HBO announced that David Chase agreed to film 8 more "bonus" episodes after in addition for 12 that are scheduled for Season 6. I assume as a short Season 7. It will air about 6 months after Season 6 ends.

nice, so we still get 20 episodes, I finally got caught up to the end of season 5 last week, ill also be watchin via bit torrent or vhs tape, i dont get ctv, moviepicks or hbo

i wonder how long johnny sack will be away for
Reply
#13

kleh Wrote:
gratts99 Wrote:OK, heres the lowdown.

The last season on TV was Season 5 which included 12 episodes, the last of which aired June 6, 2004

Season 6 starts March 12th and will have 12 episodes

HBO announced that David Chase agreed to film 8 more "bonus" episodes after in addition for 12 that are scheduled for Season 6. I assume as a short Season 7. It will air about 6 months after Season 6 ends.

nice, so we still get 20 episodes, I finally got caught up to the end of season 5 last week, ill also be watchin via bit torrent or vhs tape, i dont get ctv, moviepicks or hbo

i wonder how long johnny sack will be away for

doesn't matter, i never liked johnny sack anyway - as long as chrissy, paulie walnuts and silvio dante don't go anywhere then I'm happy
Reply
#14

Can any one recommend the best site to download The Sopranos?

thanks
Reply
#15

Elwood Wrote:Can any one recommend the best site to download The Sopranos?

thanks
I get all my shows through <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.eztvefnet.org">www.eztvefnet.org</a><!-- w -->
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)