Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Highest Play Counts From Each Album
#1

I just figured this would be kindof fun, because I have favourite Hip songs, but that doesn't always reflect the results.

Here is a list of albums and the song from that album that has the highest play count (brought to you by iTunes). Two or more songs listed indicates a tie.

EP - Killing Time
UTH - Another Midnight / Opiated
RA - Little Bones / On The Verge
FC - Eldorado
DFN - Grace, Too
TATH - Lets Stay Engaged
LBU - Springtime In Vienna
PP - Poets
M@W - The Bear / Toronto #4
IVL - Leave
IBE - One Night In Copenhagen / Vaccination Scar
YF - No Threat
(I have all of "YF" seperate also, so this includes all the tracks)
TNIT - Bobcaygeon / At The Hundredth Meridian / Heaven Is A Better Place Today
and out all the unreleased songs I have on my iTunes/iPod...
Unreleased - Anchor On A Thread / Montreal

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)