Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hip ad in London mag
#1

The main listings and entertainment magazine in London, Time Out, has an ad in this week for The Hip's Shepherd's Bush show. It features some fairly "psychedelic" artwork that I've certainly never seen before -- a little bit 60s looking, bright red and shows an eye within a pattern around it (that's pretty bad description).

However, it made me think this could be the first indication as to what the new album's artwork might be like? i don't have a scanner, but it anyone else in London can scan it, I'm sure it would be of interest to people here.

It's good to see they're at least getting the word out, because i remember when they were here in 2002, i thought it was strange it was that they didn't seem to advertise anywhere.

On another London note, I recommend going to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk">www.ticketmaster.co.uk</a><!-- w --> quick to get your tickets. they seem to be charging £17.50 a ticket, while tickeweb.co.uk and wayahead.com are both charging £22.50 for the same tickets. It's probably a ticketmaster mistake, but might as well benefit while their cheap -- that's what i did.
Reply
#2

I hope someone can scan it for all to see.

It's probably not an indication of how the album artwork will look, or at least most posters haven't been in the past.

[Image: poster.jpg] 2004 Tour Poster

[Image: The%20Tragically%20Hip%20-%20In%20Betwee...lution.jpg] In Between Evolution Artwork
Reply
#3

It's up on <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com">www.thehip.com</a><!-- w --> now. Very cool looking!

[Image: Hip-Dragons.jpg]
Reply
#4

I'm in London right now. Unfortunately I'm going home RIGHT before that show Sad
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)