Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Has any Pearl Jam 10 Club members gotten their xmas single yet? I haven't got mine and I just wondered if it usually takes this long to get it.
Not that it really matters, I wont be able to play it anyways, I have no turntable. :lol: I think my parents still have theirs in the basement buried somewhere, I'll have to dig it out.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 981
Threads: 106
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
turn to page #
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=158605">http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=158605</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
MountainHip Wrote:turn to page #
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=158605">http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=158605</a><!-- m -->
# what? That thread didn't answer my question at all. I just wanted to know if anyone got theirs yet, not read some whiny thread.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 981
Threads: 106
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Dude, nobody has theirs, stop yelling at me
Posts: 6,675
Threads: 359
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Don't have mine yet either. Don't worry, they're comin.
Posts: 129
Threads: 10
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Didnt get mine yet..........maybe they are gonna call it the Easter Single this year.. :lol:
I dont think I got mine until late Feb/March last year.
Posts: 378
Threads: 39
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
last year is was close to easter or after before I got mine
Posts: 994
Threads: 33
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah it's usually march or april
I remember last year people in australia got it before it hit canada !!
Posts: 116
Threads: 17
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
My 2 friends in Victoria got theres last Friday, but shipping from Seattle to Victoria is quicker than goin to the T.O
Posts: 136
Threads: 11
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I got mine last week. Parry Sound Ontario.
Posts: 378
Threads: 39
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
got mine last week as well, Alliston Ontario
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I got mine last week, and yes Opiated its on the way, I promise. Been busy lately and it slipped my mind, I will mail it tomorrow or Friday for sure. Sorry!
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
Got mine today, Inuvik NT baby!
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!