Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ron Hawkins and the Rusty Nails Torrent
#1

I uploaded the following to the tracker:

********************************
Ron Hawkins & The Rusty Nails
"One Last Time"
The Horseshoe Tavern, Toronto
Unknown Date

Unknown Lineage

Tracklist:

Disc 1:
1. Little Backstabber
2. Bite Down Hard
3. Taboo
4. Immutable
5. Roja
6. Psycho Superstar
7. Turpentine
8. Crackstatic
9. Be My Alibi
10. Convenient
11. Waiting On My New Heart
12. Airports Of The World
13. Rumors & Whispers

Disc 2:
1. Terminal City
2. Beat Me Senseless
3. Who's Gonna Drop That Bomb
4. Euphoria
5. Small Victories
6. Suffering In Mink
7. Suffer Me
8. Someone Else's Baby Now
9. Guttering
10. Wrecking Wall
11, Wrecking Wall (Continued)
*********************************8

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=302">http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=302</a><!-- m -->

more to come...

rivum
Reply
#2

I saw this posted at the Low site....

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

I noticed that you have mentioned in the past that you have other Low/Ron Hawkins Acoustic shows. I am a huge fan and will be at Infinity on the 30th.

If you can upload any other Low/Nails/Acoustic shows to the tracker at any time, it would make my year!!!

Thanks again :jump
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)