Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Another Cool Ebay Auction
#1

I have never seen this before, but damn..it's cool.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.ca/The-Tragically-Hip-Glass-Photo-Clock_W0QQitemZ6584072046QQcategoryZ10022QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">http://cgi.ebay.ca/The-Tragically-Hip-G ... dZViewItem</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#2

Thats been on eBay for a long time.
Reply
#3

I call it the "booby" clock! :lol: They stand out nicely dont they

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#4

Way too rich for my blood.
But kinda cool.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Tragically-Hip-RARE-FIREFIGHTERS-TOUR-JACKET_W0QQitemZ7615436159QQcategoryZ105045QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Tragically-Hip- ... dZViewItem</a><!-- m -->
[Image: 1f_2.JPG]

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#5

niiiiice....my chest wouldnt fit in there or i would buy it....wait now somones going to tell me that im acting like im 15 and its going to cause a debate...sighs....
Reply
#6

outta my price range for sure
Reply
#7

chancellor Wrote:outta my price range for sure

Me 3 :? Maybe if it was an XLarge, yes, definately if it was an XL, I'd bite the bullet Smile

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#8

Summiteer Wrote:Maybe if it was an XLarge, yes, definately if it was an XL, I'd bite the bullet Smile

I thought the same thing when I first saw it posted! Being a big guy and all, you kinda look for that size rather quickly when buying apparel!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)