Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Montreal Hipbasers
#1

If any montreal hipbasers want to meet up with beanmedic and Ifor a beer we will be in Montreal from November 11-13.
The reason for the trip is to watch my Roughriders take down the Als. heres to hoping Saskatchewan can represent the East in the Grey Cup
Reply
#2

chancellor Wrote:If any montreal hipbasers want to meet up with beanmedic and Ifor a beer we will be in Montreal from November 11-13.
The reason for the trip is to watch my Roughriders take down the Als. heres to hoping Saskatchewan can represent the East in the Grey Cup

You meant West right? I'm praying SK can make the Cup as well and win it :thumb: Thats gonna be a great game!

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#3

if the riders make it to the grey cup they will be representing the east.
Reply
#4

Summiteer Wrote:
chancellor Wrote:If any montreal hipbasers want to meet up with beanmedic and Ifor a beer we will be in Montreal from November 11-13.
The reason for the trip is to watch my Roughriders take down the Als. heres to hoping Saskatchewan can represent the East in the Grey Cup

You meant West right? I'm praying SK can make the Cup as well and win it :thumb: Thats gonna be a great game!

because of the renegades being out, saskatchewan switches over to the east.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#5

buzz882 Wrote:
Summiteer Wrote:
chancellor Wrote:If any montreal hipbasers want to meet up with beanmedic and Ifor a beer we will be in Montreal from November 11-13.
The reason for the trip is to watch my Roughriders take down the Als. heres to hoping Saskatchewan can represent the East in the Grey Cup

You meant West right? I'm praying SK can make the Cup as well and win it :thumb: Thats gonna be a great game!

because of the renegades being out, saskatchewan switches over to the east.

Ah, ok, thanx :thumb:

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)