Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hip Tracker - New Torrent - 1999.01.29 ~ Saint John, NB
#1

A new torrent has been uploaded.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-search.php?search=Saint+John&cat=0&cat=0&incldead=0">http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-sea ... incldead=0</a><!-- m -->

The Tragically Hip
January 29th, 1999
Harbour Station
Saint John, New Brunswick

Transfer = CD-R --> Switch Converter --> FLAC Frontend
Transferred By = Sean Bonner (buzz882)

My first uploaded torrent!

1. Twist My Arm
2. Courage
3. Membership
4. ABAC
5. Lionized
6. Escape
7. Vienna
8. Bob
9. Nautical
10. Flamenco
11. Something On
12. Cordelia
13. Vapour Trails
14. Gift Shop
15. Emporer
16. 100th
17. Planet
18. Scared
19. NOIS
20. Grace, Too
21. Fireworks
22. Blow

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#2

They played a concert once in my hometown....

Too bad I couldnt download this.
Reply
#3

hey about seeding this now..???

thanks for the upload though..
Reply
#4

i was the taper for this show Smile

and yes, we need a seed
Reply
#5

Sorry guys, I had some problems with this. The seed is up now.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#6

mark Wrote:i was the taper for this show Smile

and yes, we need a seed
Can you send me the recording info? I'll edit the NFO file on the site.
Reply
#7

chris Wrote:
mark Wrote:i was the taper for this show Smile

and yes, we need a seed
Can you send me the recording info? I'll edit the NFO file on the site.

Sorry for not adding that, I didn't know exactly what it was, so I left it blank. Won't happen again. Srry :oops:

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#8

chris Wrote:
mark Wrote:i was the taper for this show Smile

and yes, we need a seed
Can you send me the recording info? I'll edit the NFO file on the site.

yeah. i will dig it up and post it here
Reply
#9

my source is Included Stereo Mic > Sony WM-GX322


chris, you can always check this site for source info. i haven't updated it in years, but you are welcome to use it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.killerwhaletank.com/bootdb/">http://www.killerwhaletank.com/bootdb/</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#10

Thanks mark!
Reply
#11

as a side note, i do have this show on video (VHS) if you are looking for a new VHS > DVD projec.t i also have the moncton show from the same tour
Reply
#12

Thanks for the show Mark, and for the upload buzz. I guess we missed Poets at the beginning??? Show sounds good though....
Reply
#13

I'm always looking for new projects... but I have quite a backlog right now...

I'll be in touch.
Reply
#14

chives Wrote:Thanks for the show Mark, and for the upload buzz. I guess we missed Poets at the beginning??? Show sounds good though....

hrm. my tape has poets. i am not sure why this show doesn't. i don't have it on CD.. just analong tape, so i can't even correct it. sorry Sad
Reply
#15

chris Wrote:I'm always looking for new projects... but I have quite a backlog right now...

I'll be in touch.

i have a few other shows on VHS that are not on dvd yet. let me know when you are ready to work something out
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)