Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Neil Young on Conan for 4 straight nights!
#1

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet. He'll be doing his Conan residency from Nov. 1st - 4th.


:jump
Reply
#2

Yeah, I heard that too, forgot to post it..good job.
Reply
#3

direwolf74 Wrote:I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet. He'll be doing his Conan residency from Nov. 1st - 4th.


:jump

UN-F-ING INCREDIBLE!!!! :thumb: :thumb: That is superb news!!!
Reply
#4

Weeeeee!!!! I am all kinds of happy...now I just need to remember to tape Conan. :jump

-Jenna
Reply
#5

make sure to tape Conan and not Craig Ferguson as I did when U2 was on Conan.
My explanation was: I like Letterman more than Leno, and Conan more than Ferguson, so I just assume they're on the same channel...turns out , they ain't!
Reply
#6

Thanks for the heads up, I usually dont watch the late shows anymore so Ive lost touch. But I will definitely tune in for Neil. Thanks!

:thumb:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#7

awesome news cant wait maybe neil will do a full blown canadian tour sometime soon...

a little off topic but didnt the white stripes play a week straight on conan when elephant came out a couple years back.. that was pure awesomeness i wonder if i still have the vhs tape of that.

j
Reply
#8

headstoner Wrote:awesome news cant wait maybe neil will do a full blown canadian tour sometime soon...

a little off topic but didnt the white stripes play a week straight on conan when elephant came out a couple years back.. that was pure awesomeness i wonder if i still have the vhs tape of that.

j
Someone in the Stripes forum had some video links to that, they kicked ass on Conan. Its probably still there if you want it bad enough.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.littleroom.whitestripes.net/">www.littleroom.whitestripes.net/</a><!-- w -->

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)