Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

it's 1:16 eastern time, take a look outside
#1

While enjoying a cigarette outside I noticed what appears to be a full moon, with what I believe to be Mars just underneath at roughly the 7:00 position. There is an erie "HALO" enclosing both while they shine away. If you can look outside, I suggest you take a quick peek and if you can see it let us know where you are! I'm in Ajax, Ontario 20 mins. east of TO! Just a cool thing if you are into that. Have a good one!



Mike
Reply
#2

I noticed something funny about the moon too! It was a full moon last night also...nice post, i'm in st. catherines.
Reply
#3

hip Wrote:While enjoying a cigarette outside I noticed what appears to be a full moon, with what I believe to be Mars just underneath at roughly the 7:00 position. There is an erie "HALO" enclosing both while they shine away. If you can look outside, I suggest you take a quick peek and if you can see it let us know where you are! I'm in Ajax, Ontario 20 mins. east of TO! Just a cool thing if you are into that. Have a good one!



Mike
Funny you should say that, me and my wife were driving in the car last nite and she pointed that out, I had to pull over to get a good look. It was quite beautiful.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)