Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post your favorite sport photos of all time..
#1

Bored on a Friday..post em!!

[Image: nl01.jpg]

[Image: jack.jpg]

[Image: Secretariat%20The%20Photo.jpg]
Reply
#2

[Image: lg_yzerman_ap-01.jpg]
Reply
#3

[Image: STC1993.jpg]

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#4

[Image: Karl%20Malone%20and%20Tim%20Duncan.jpg]
Tim Duncan OWNED (unfortunately)

[Image: Game%202%20Rockets%20Mavs%20TMac%20over%...radley.jpg]
Shawn Bradley OWNED

[Image: xinsrc_179484a8fb0011d7b21c000103134420_...ng-200.jpg]
Kobe OWNED!!!!

[Image: mbball_vs_SFX039.jpg]
St.FX basketball OWNS every other canadian team!
Reply
#5

Is drinking a sport??

[Image: drunk.jpg]
Reply
#6

Here are a few of mine:

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#7

Good call on the Neil Leifer shot, Grace. That was the first shot I thought of when I read the subject line.

I'm surprised no one has posted the shot of Bill Barilko scoring his last goal. That is one hell of a sports photo, especially when you consider that it was shot with a Speed Graphic or some similar ancient technology. No 8 fps motor drives for those boys, no slaved strobes all over the rink.
Reply
#8

[Image: 08.jpg]

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#9

I sure aint no Bruins fan, but it was a sweet goal..
[Image: pix_thegoal.jpg]

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#10

[Image: phil%20take%20it%20hard.jpg]
Reply
#11

joshwayy Wrote:[Image: phil%20take%20it%20hard.jpg]

cant see it!

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#12

[Image: 99depaw5.jpg]

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#13

Hmmm. I can...try this
Reply
#14

Thats better! I never get tired of that one..LMAO!!

:lol: :lol:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#15

[Image: bertuzzi_todd13.jpg]

[Image: Steve_Moore_Colorad_139114k.jpg]

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)