Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NHL06 for ps2 online
#1

Hey all...

For those of you that are interested in playing online, I will be online at 7 PM eastern time tonight, Sept 12th. My user name is (naturally) hfxhipfan
Add me to your buddy list!

Cheers!

Rory
Halifax
Reply
#2

How's the game stacking up for PS 2? I'm LOVING it for PC so far

Cheers

Pat
Reply
#3

Is it better than NHL 95 for SNES?
Reply
#4

chicagoblackhawks77 Wrote:Is it better than NHL 95 for SNES?

NOTHING is better than NHL 95 for the SNES... except maybe NHL 93...
Reply
#5

94! Sweet the wraparound -- unstoppable unless you went to manual goalie...
Reply
#6

longseason Wrote:94! Sweet the wraparound -- unstoppable unless you went to manual goalie...

Are there fights in 94? Seriously thought of a PS2, but sometimes I think less is more you know?
Reply
#7

I'm torn....EA sports new version, NHL 2k6? which do I buy? I have a PS2 and will be buying a better PC in a month or so..
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)