Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Weather in Southern Ontario
#1

My Dad is stuck in Kingston. Must be bad, my Dad will travel in any type of weather.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#2

it sucks here in rochester freezing rain all day and a tree in my yard
split in two

anyone need firewood?
Reply
#3

I know!! This sucks!! We (Buffalo) have had freezing rain since last night. Ugh..come on...IT'S APRIL!!!!!
We weren't sure if Holly McNarland and Dayna Manning would make it last night to Buffalo because of Canada's horrible weather. But they did and I am very Big Grin

O, I wish I had a fireplace, then I would take some of that wood off your hands :thumb:
Reply
#4

Sweet, sweet snow day. I didn't have to write my physics test.
Reply
#5

lost a second tree just uprooted right out of the ground man i forsee a ton of chainsaw time in my future
Reply
#6

Didn't you know Highwaygirl? Canada has adopted all the States bordering Canada as new provinces. Being such and now part of Canada, you are entitled to copious amounts of snow and bad weather till late May of each year.

Welcome to Canada! Smile

Your toques and mittens should arrive in the mail next week.


Wink
High
Reply
#7

UGH!!! No More ...PLEASE.. I beg of you!!! :lol:
Reply
#8

Looks like 4-6 inches or more for us in Buffalo today and tomorrow, Its coming down pretty good now!

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Chad
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)