Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Tour Dates
#1

September 20th Victoria BC, the Central
September 21st Vancouver BC, Buffalo Club, Granville St
September 24th Kingston Ontario, Queens Homecoming Event
Reply
#2

holy shit! i am going to be in victoria on business on the 20th. do you have any more details?
Reply
#3

That was all it said on their site
Reply
#4

Such awesome news!! I'd love to see them again. I wonder if they're going to do a bunch of dates before the hip tour in support of the greatest hits; that is if they do tour.
Reply
#5

thehip11 Wrote:before the hip tour in support of the greatest hits; that is if they do tour.
Uh oh...

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#6

Nobody should tour in support of anything. Touring sucks.
Reply
#7

Bands suck in general.
Reply
#8

Music sucks. Nobody should listen to it.
Reply
#9

Listening sucks.
Reply
#10

Sucking sucks.

And this post sucks.
Reply
#11

Finally, a Kingston show where I won't have to compete with Johnny for college chicks.
Reply
#12

College chicks suck.
Reply
#13

...which is exactly why I go to college.
Reply
#14

"you suck! no you suck, noooooo you suclk, you wanted me to kill myself and you weren't going to do it"!
Reply
#15

"Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)