Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

MONCTON, NB....GOING TO BE A HIPPING TIME!!!!!
#1

I can't fucking wait....
Reply
#2

Welcome to the boards!

But...don't be surprised to take a little heat for starting a thread when one already exists on the same topic. I think there is one called..."who else is going to moncton?"

Anyways, enjoy the show. I sure wish I could be there. I am going through some serious Live Hip withdrawl. November 1st should serve as some cure with the DVD and all but a tour would be fantastic!
Reply
#3

Drez7 Wrote:I am going through some serious Live Hip withdrawl. November 1st should serve as some cure with the DVD and all but a tour would be fantastic!


Don't forget, the band has recently hinted that they're working on a possible tour in support of Hipeponymous, and also a revived ARA for next summer. You never know what the Hip will surprise us with.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)