Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mr.Lahey and Randy on Tour..
#1

I think Ill have to check this out.. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2005/08/2610.cfm">http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2005/08/2610.cfm</a><!-- m -->

:lol:



Catch Mr. Lahey and Randy on the following dates:

Aug 27 Calgary, AB @ Yuk Yuk's
Sept 1 Toronto, ON@ Club 279 at Hard Rock Cafe
Sept 2 Cambridge, ON@ Lil Big Horn
Sept 4-5 London, ON @ Club Phoenix
Sept 24 Dartmouth, NS @ The Parkside Pub

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#2

it sucks they arent coming to winnpeg
Reply
#3

Anyone catch the pair on Breakfast television this morning? The guy was doing the weather outside, and Randy walks up saying "you aren't allowed to be here" Then lahey comes walking up from behind them saying "hey you need to get out of here"
Reply
#4

I heard them being interviewed on Q107 yesterday and it was hilarious. Classic Randy and Mr. Lahey banter. A few shit references, some chatter about the bizarre sleeping arrangements for the two of them while on this tour, and of course, a couple of mentions of Randy's stomach.
Reply
#5

haha hillarious..I always seem to miss everything.
Reply
#6

I love that one episode where Mr. Lahey makes a shit analogy about Pompei. Something like, "a pompian shit storm", and Randy's like, "That was lava, not shit Mr. Lahey."

Those two really make that show.

Mick
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)