Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Closed.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 1,879
Threads: 16
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
Posts: 131
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
Awesome! This sounds amazing!
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
This whole show is amazing.
Really maybe the best Hip show I have seen - and I have been to a couple.
Even the jackasses in The Pit could not ruin it - and I think they added to the experience, especially with Gord's rants.
The DVD is on the tracker right now.
I will be putting the audio up this coming weekend.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Hey Dana.
You said we can make requests for the "Download Of The Week," so I was wondering if you could put up "Anchor On A Thread" to download. Thanks alot
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 3,220
Threads: 297
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
That's a great bootleg. Did you record that one Dana?
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Stephen Dame Wrote:That's a great bootleg. Did you record that one Dana?
No I did not record that one.
I have recorded about 80% of the shows that I have been to.
I do not have anything resembling a nice audio recorder.
I just record them to have the show instead of waiting for it.
I have recorded two shows that have never been released by anybody but myself - NYC 2002 - the first Irving show, and the album release party in Rochester from 2000.
That is why I still bring my crappy ass recorder to the shows - just in case.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana