Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Am I the only one who noticed the forum isnt called the "bathouse" anymore? Now its The Titanic Terrarium!
:thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,515
Threads: 125
Joined: Feb 2004
Reputation:
0
Yeah I just noticed..hmm..I wonder what lance is up to.
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7385">http://www.hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7385</a><!-- m -->
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 1,242
Threads: 56
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
Change is a good thing.
I forgot to mention a while ago...I was checking out the Hipbase from work, and my boss walked in to talk to me. I minimized the browser and noticed in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen, that the open window said "The Bathouse". I don't know if my boss saw that, but if he did, he might have thought I was up to some sort of skullduggery...bathouses with the reputation and all.
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
Billy Wrote:...bathouses with the reputation and all.
Thats Exactly what I think when i have it minimized too @work

Especially when my really HoTTT co-worker chats with me

I hope she don't think that um....you know, not that theres anything wrong with that
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 510
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Am I being a bit thick here, but what is wrong at looking at sites about winged nocturnal mammals?
I am a particular fan of the pipistrel myself, an often undervalued creature, especially when compared to it's long-eared cousin...
D
(too many night-shifts, not enough sleep. Damn those sick people!!)
Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently