Posts: 29
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
Hello Everybody
New to this forum :lol: :lol:
I just started listenin to The Tragically Hip, and truly believe they are one of the best american bands nowadays.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Tragically American Wrote:Hello Everybody
New to this forum :lol: :lol:
I just started listenin to The Tragically Hip, and truly believe they are one of the best american bands nowadays.
I dont, I think they are the best
CANADIAN band ever and nowadays.
but welcome anyways, I still cant believe you thought they were American, how did you come to that conclusion? I have to know.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 29
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
naw.........
they are canadien?????????????
cant be :twisted:
I never been to canada, always thought it was snowin 24/7
a friend of mine burned a cd for me, and he told me they were from michigan
he mentioned they are a new school country band
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Tragically American Wrote:naw.........
they are canadien?????????????
cant be :twisted:
I never been to canada, always thought it was snowin 24/7
a friend of mine burned a cd for me, and he told me they were from michigan
he mentioned they are a new school country band
Ok, your an idiot, and so is your friend. Go smoke another joint.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,515
Threads: 125
Joined: Feb 2004
Reputation:
0
People go as far as to fill out all the info and sign up just to say stupid stuff like that..they have far...far too much time on their hands.
Posts: 29
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
I m soory i dont do DRUGS like you canadiens 8)
i am a hip fan
and truly believe they might be canaiden but my friend told me different
you guys are reflectin on the hip, and look how you act
Posts: 669
Threads: 16
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Umm....I'm American, and at least I know where the fuck the Hip are from. Stop making the rest of us stateside look bad.
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
I bet this guy voted for bush...
Posts: 29
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
what difference does it make who I voted for???? :rambo:
I would insult you...but......I do not follow Canadien politics...and could care less who your president is :jump
Posts: 296
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Canadian and Prime Minister