Posts: 791
Threads: 140
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Hey folks...
The missus has decided to stay home on Labour Day weekend, so I'm driving to Moncton from Halifax on my lonesome. Anyone need a drive out there to the show? Can I pick anyone up on the way?
Rory
Halifax
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Making a stop in Winnipeg?
I would join you if I could.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 395
Threads: 41
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Hey Rory, what's with the Sarah Michelle Gellar avatar?
Posts: 1,005
Threads: 73
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
That's actually his woman.
Can you stop in Toronto and get me man..I'd love to get out there with ya.
Posts: 1,318
Threads: 110
Joined: Jan 2004
Reputation:
0
On your way back from Winnipeg, feel free to stop by Thunder Bay, I'd be happy to chip in for gas
Cheers
Pat
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Rory, looks like a road trip, Winnipeg, TO and Thunder Bay. I would leave tomorrow.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Since your heading west how bout swinging by London? I cant pay you, but I will bring a bag of chips. :thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 164
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Few more weeks until the show!
I'll be in PEI, why not cross the bridge and get me too(40$ to leave the island though)
hehe....we're 7-8 people going to Moncton for the show
Posts: 791
Threads: 140
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Heya Brian...
Thanks for the kind words. As stated in another thread, I don't know how a mouth-breathin', knuckle draggin' shmoe like me got so lucky...
Rory
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I always figured you traded your Hip collection for her Rory.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 791
Threads: 140
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Hahahah... well, figuratively, I guess I did. The last time I updated my page was a month before I met her. I haven't touched the website since.
Rory
Posts: 83
Threads: 7
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
0
i'm in amherst but i don't need a drive. all hipbasers should put a poster or sumthing on there viecle( god i'm bad at spelling lol). that would be so cool. anyways rory i hope 2 see ya drive by.
regards