Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Can Anyone Seed Grab Bag discs 1 and 2? Just Got A Burner!!!
#1

My old post about hooking me up can be deleted, would love it if someone could seed discs 1 and 2 of the Hip Grab Bag...
Reply
#2

You should post this in the Hipfans.com sub-forum, in the thread where these were originally announced. That way anyone who commented on the show will be notified.
Reply
#3

i'll see if i still got em on my pooter and if i do i'll seed for a couple of days
Reply
#4

Hy, I just did a DVD box cover for Grab Bag 2 if anyone is interested.

http://www.onegeeksopinion.com/thehip/hi..._bag_2.zip
Reply
#5

I have Vol 2 and I will open up a seed.

It is best if you just open the torrent for the show you download as well. I patrol the tracker and open up seeds if I see a leech and I have the show. I patrol here less often as the action is a lot slower. Smile

EDIT: whoops. nevermind. I read the wrong date of your last post.
the last paragraphs still applies
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)