Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Could someone re-seed the ARA 1993-07-24 - Markham, ON show?
Thanks, LK
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=49">http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=49</a><!-- m -->
:thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
srb Wrote:LizardKing51 Wrote:Could someone re-seed the ARA 1993-07-24 - Markham, ON show?
Thanks, LK
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=49">http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=49</a><!-- m -->
:thumb:
I'm on it :thumb:
Thanks alot srb! I appreciate that :thumb:
Right now its showing me a download time of 4hrs. Hopefully a couple others will join and speed this puppy up a little.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
srb Wrote:I'm currently downloading the '95 ARA Markham show I had requested earlier. I should be done that one in less than an hour. I'll be able to upload a bit faster afterwards 
not a problem, I can wait, my work is done for the day :wink: Its got me at 3hrs15mins. now.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
all done, thanks again!
LK
:thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 980
Threads: 86
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
anyone reseed again..thanks guys
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->