Posts: 553
Threads: 113
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
My project and I don't even have a file with a cover example for the compilation. I have three discs (discs 5-8) that were never released, I'd like to make covers for them but I need an example of what the covers looked like...
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Actually - I have disks 5, 6 and 7 so you must have released them sometime.
Would my scanning of the cover be good enough for what you need?
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I got my discs all mixed up and would love to get a correct, complete set.
I'll root through my DVD archives and see if I've got a digital copy of the covers.
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I have all 7 looks like, 6 and 7 are big. I will send them to you hotmail address unless you have a gmail address.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 100
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm not familiar with this disc set :oops: could someone shed some light on it for me.
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Fear No art (Jason) was a pretty cool guy - I wonder what ever happened to him.
He is the first person I ever traded with - and he helped me build my collection as it is today.
I traded him an old 1995 video I had - and he gave me some stuff - and the rest is Hipstory.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 1,005
Threads: 73
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I remember the website FearNoArt used to run called thehip.org
He had tons of shows for download on his ftp site. I still have some mpeg video clips with the FearNoArt preview clip with a little blip before you watched the mpeg.