Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hip Tracker Upload: 1994 Day For Night Demos
#1

Hey folks!

More demos are up on the tracker!

The Tragically Hip
Day For Night Demos
Circa 1994

Source: Unknown
Transfer: Cassette> CD> iTunes> FLAC

Notes: Some very different versions of songs here. Thugs is slowed down quite a bit, and Grace sounds very raw. A great listen!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=198">http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=198</a><!-- m -->

Setlist:

Grace, Too
Titanic Terrarium
Nautical Disaster
Thugs
Dante
Daredevil
Emergency
Scared

Enjoy!

Rory
Halifax
Reply
#2

Rory,

Thanks for all these demos. I found a bunch of them on the ftp site last year, but as mp3s. These lossless versions are great. Thanks for sharing!

Scott (srb)
Reply
#3

Wow... Thugs sounds much better in the demo version! The slower, funkier feel of the song is really really cool in this version.

And Dante is pretty awesome too. I don't remember the last time I heard it (or even if I did before??????).

Anyway, this is great stuff, thanks for sharing!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)