Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

James McKenty & the Spades in Kingston TONIGHT
#1

Hey everyone!
If you're in Kingston and If you want to check out some amazing rock n roll music with a bit of pickin and grinning thrown in, check out the Spades in Kingston tonight at the Scherzo Pub on Wellington Street 10 pm $5.
see ya'll there!!

tina
Reply
#2

Hehehehe cool. I used to live exactly 32 steps away from the front door of that place. 37 to the Toucan.

I miss Kingston!
Reply
#3

Hey Tina...I am travelling down from Peterborough to catch the show.

I'll see you there...for some pick'n and a grin'n and some good old fashion rock n roll. :thumb:

I am hoping the band has some special guest show up...as in Hip guest? Tongue
Reply
#4

so very cool!
It's a beautiful day in K-Town today!
Yeah I imagine if any of the hip guys are in town they'll stop in to see some pickin and a grinnin I've heard they LOVE the SPADES!!

see ya'll there!!
tina
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)